The MINI2 OTDR is used in the installation and maintenance of fiber optic cables.
Features of the MINI2 OTDR include high precision test capabilities, fast response times, and easy to learn operation. The multi-point capacitive touch screen allows for user-friendly operation.
The MINI2 OTDR offers accurate and fast test results and creates a report automatically. The MINI2 OTDR is compactly designed and very lightweight and hand-held.
- Model: MINI2
- Display: 5 inches, High Brightness TFT LCD, resolution of 800×480
- Distance unit: m / km / mile / ft
- Dynamic range: 32dB / 30dB (1310nm / 1550nm)
- Range settings (km): 1.3, 2.5, 5, 10, 20, 40, 80, 120, 160, 260km
- Range settings (mile): 0.81, 1.55, 3.11, 6.22, 12.4, 24.8, 49.6, 74.6, 99.4, 161.5mile
- Pulse width: 5ns, 10ns, 20ns, 50ns, 100ns, 200ns, 500ns, 1μs, 2μs, 10μs, 20μs
- Dead zone (Event/Attn./PON): 1m / 5m / 50m
- Distance accuracy: ±(1m+Distance×2.5×10-5 +Sampling resolution)
- Linearity: 0.03dB
- Sampling points: 110,000 points
- Refractive index: 1.000000 – 2.000000 (step: 0.000001)
- Splitting ratio: Up to 1:32 splitter
- Resolution: 0.04m ~ 10.24m
- Loss readout resolution: 0.001dB
- Battery capacity: Operating Time : Up to 12hours
- File format: SOR, BMP, JPG, GDM, SOLA, PDF
- External connection: USB 2.0
- Compatible connector: APC(FC, SC, LC), UPC(FC, SC, LC, ST)
- Power supply: AC Input 100-240V, 50-60Hz / DC Input 19V, 3.42A
- VFL port: 2.5mm ferrule type
- VFL wavelength: 650nm ±10nm
- VFL distance: Up to 15km
- VFL output power: 20mW
- Light source: Operating wavelength: 1310nm / 1550nm ±10nm
- Light source output power: -5dBm
Chưa có đánh giá nào.